Camden Town, or shorter Camden is a district located in North West London. It is a very trendy place with a lot of alternative shops and street food stalls and markets. Laid mainly as a residential area Camden Town has become an important location during the early development of the railways. The area is very popular for renting, there are a number of funky houses and flats. And with close proximity to Central London there are a lot of young professionals and families that chose the area.
Premium Clean Ltd has been on the market for the past 11 years. We have built in a wealth of experience and we are proud of our extensive list of clientele. We offer a high standard professional End of Tenancy Clean service following a strict list of standard requirements so we do not miss any hidden corner. Our cleaners are hired by our company, we have excellent communication and offer each other great support.
All our staff is well trained, punctual and ambitious. We only use professionals cleaning products and equipment so we can provide the best service possible. We book cleaning appointments based on your specific needs. We are flexible and can accomodate any time that suits you.
Our professional End of Tenancy cleaning program includes deep cleaning of the whole flat or a house. Below is what is included as well as we can customise the list based if you need further services added.
- Dust the property throughout and remove all cobwebs.
- Clean all internal windows, window frames and sills.
- Clean all doors, door frames and door handles.
- Clean all sockets and switches, light fittings and shades.
- Clean all skirting boards, mover furniture and beds to clean under.
- Clean and polish all furniture present, tables, chairs, chest of drawers, wardrobes
- Vacuum all soft furnishings.
- Clean and polish all kitchen cupboards, oven, hob, fridge-freezer.
- Clean and polish the washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer.
- De-scale and polish the bathrooms and toilets.
- De-scale and polish all bathroom tiles, bath tub, shower, basins, taps and fittings.
- Vacuum and mop all floors and stairs if present.
An End of Tenancy Cleaning service quote often Carpet Steam Cleaning is required. Most flats for rent are fully carpeted and as the carpet usually accumulates a lot of dust even if it has been hooved regularly, a property shampoo & steam cleaning is needed. This service removes all the dust, dirt and bacteria from the carpet leaving it fresh and clean. Most stains are removed as well with this cleaning method unless the stain has caused damage or discolouration of the fibre.
Premium Clean offers all kinds of services including Carpet Steam Cleaning
We have a very competitively priced steam cleaning program:
- Checking fibre material if it is Synthetic or Natural.
- Pre treatment
- Stain removal
- Powerful Extraction Machine up to 120 degrees
- 100% safe cleaning solutions
- Eco-friendly products
- Beneficial for Allergy sufferers
- Bacteria free
- Available at time convenient to you
How long does it take for an End of Tenancy Cleaning to be completed?
This very much depends on the size of the flat or a house and who is doing the cleaning. If you are doing it yourself, it might take somewhat longer. But if you hire a professional cleaning company, the End of Tenancy Cleaning will take between 3 to 8 hours.
For a standard One Bedroom Flats it usually takes 3-4 hours, for larger properties it may take all day with one or two teams at the same time based on the size of the property. Most End of Tenancy Cleaning services are done within the day, however sometimes if the property is very large two days may be needed.
How much does an End of Tenancy Cleaning cost?
Again this will depend on the size of the flat or a house and the number of hours and teams needed to complete the cleaning. On average the prices start from £125 for one bedroom up to 250 for two and three bedroom properties and up to £500 or more for very large houses, where two or more teams are needed.
We at Premium Clean offer many flexible End of Tenancy Cleaning London packages. We can also provide custom tailored services based on the individual client's requirements. Sometimes clients will book partial cleaning services and do the rest of the cleaning themselves or others want full service including Carpet Steam Cleaning as they do not have the time to spend cleaning. No matter what your cleaning requirements are, we can be flexible and offer you the best quality service with guarantee that you will receive your full deposit back.