What is End of Tenancy Cleaning? What does it include?
What exactly is End of tenancy cleaning? It's for Tenants or Landlords that require a top to bottom Clean of their property. If you're a tenant leaving a property you want to make sure that it is left in perfect clean condition, otherwise you may not receive your deposit back when you leave.
If you're a Landlord you may have been left with a property that hasn't been cleaned to the standard that is needed to then show the new Tenants. Cleanliness is very important when trying to rent out a property, if the Property isn't in pristine condition you may find it difficult to find a new tenant that will accept the property.
So we now know What a End of Tenancy Clean is and who may require it.
What's actually included in a End of Tenancy Clean?
Most cleaning companies will have similar End of Tenancy cleaning programs however not all will include the same things. Here at Premium Clean, our End of Tenancy cleaning program includes the following:
- We will dust the property throughout and remove all cobwebs from ceilings, walls and so on.
- We clean all door frames, door handles and doors.
- All Light switches, sockets, light fittings and light shades will be cleaned.
- Cleaning of all Skirting Boards. We will move all furniture and beds to clean underneath them (where possible).
- All window sills, Windows and Window Frames will be cleaned.
- Polishing of all furniture (Tables, Chairs, Chest of Drawers, Wardrobes, Bookshelves and so on).
- Vacuuming of all Soft Furnishings.
- Clean/Disinfect all Kitchen Cupboards, Hob, Oven, Fridge Freezer, Microwave (Inside and Out).
- Clean Washing Machine, Dishwasher and Tumble Dryer (Inside and Out).
- Clean/ Descale/Polish Wall Tiles, Bath and Shower Basins, Taps and Fittings.
- Hoover/ Mop All Flooring and Stairs.
- Clean/ De-Scale/ Polish Sink and Toilets.
- Cleaning of Internal Windows.
We cover all Areas of your Property to ensure that it is in pristine condition ready for you to rent out to your new tenants, or ready to give back to your landlord so that you can claim your deposit back. We actually guarantee your satisfaction or we will come and re-clean the problem areas (if any) Free of charge.
This will depend on the Date and time that the checkout report is complete and all problems must be reported within 24 Hours, all information on this can be found on our webpage.
End of Tenancy Cleaning whichever company that you may choose to book with would usually include cleaning of all areas other than Walls. Most companies will offer additional Cleaning options at additional costs if required. Either way Booking and End of Tenancy Cleaning program means that you should be left with a Clean, Hygienic Property.
Eco-Friendly End of Tenancy Cleaning London Service
All of the Products that we use are also Eco-Friendly, this means that we can complete the clean with you present and you won't need to worry about inhaling any toxic fumes from products. Our products are so safe that they can be used around Pets, Children and Allergy Sufferers. Whilst also being safe for the Planet. This does not affect their performance in any way, we've actually found that eco friendly products produce the best possible results when cleaning, these products teamed with our fully trained professional cleaning teams allow us to give you a clean like no other. And our prices are also very hard to beat.
So if you need a Top to Bottom Clean book an End of Tenancy Cleaning for you property. Everything will be covered and you will be left satisfied with the result.