What exactly is End-of-tenancy cleaning? It’s for Tenants or Landlords that require a top-to-bottom cleaning of their property. If you’re a tenant leaving a property, you want to ensure it is in perfect, clean condition. Otherwise, you may not receive your deposit back when you leave.
If you’re a Landlord, you may have been left with a property that hasn’t been cleaned to the standard needed to show the new Tenants. Cleanliness is essential when trying to rent out a property. If the Property isn’t pristine, you may find it challenging to find a new tenant who will accept the parcel.
So we now know What an End of Tenancy Clean is and who may require it.
Table of Contents
What’s Included in an End-of-Tenancy Clean?
Most cleaning companies will have similar End-of-tenancy cleaning programs. However, not all will include the same things. Here at Premium Clean, our End of Tenancy cleaning program consists of the following:
- We will dust the property and remove all cobwebs from ceilings, walls, etc.
- We clean all door frames, door handles and doors.
- All Light switches, sockets, light fittings and shades will be cleaned.
- Cleaning of all Skirting Boards. We will move all furniture and beds to clean underneath them (where possible).
- All window sills, Windows and Window Frames will be cleaned.
- Polishing of all furniture (Tables, Chairs, Chest of Drawers, Wardrobes, Bookshelves).
- Vacuuming of all Soft Furnishings.
- Clean/Disinfect all Kitchen Cupboards, Hob, Oven, Fridge, Freezer, and Microwave (Inside and Out).
- Clean Washing Machine, Dishwasher and Tumble Dryer (Inside and Out).
- Clean/ Descale/Polish Wall Tiles, Bath and Shower Basins, Taps and Fittings.
- Hoover/ Mop All Flooring and Stairs.
- Clean/ De-Scale/ Polish Sink and Toilets.
- Cleaning of Internal Windows.
We cover all areas of your property to ensure that it is in pristine condition, ready for you to rent out to your new tenants, or prepared to give back to your landlord so that you can claim your deposit back. We guarantee your satisfaction, or we will come and re-clean the problem areas (if any) Free of charge.
This will depend on when the checkout report is complete, and all problems must be reported within 24 Hours. All information on this can be found on our webpage.
End of Tenancy Cleaning, whichever company you book with, usually includes cleaning all areas other than Walls. Most companies will offer additional Cleaning options at additional costs if required. Either way, the Booking and End of Tenancy Cleaning program means you should be left with a Clean, Hygienic Property.
Eco-Friendly End of Tenancy Cleaning London Service
All of the products that we use are also Eco-Friendly. This means we can complete the cleaning with you present, and you won’t need to worry about inhaling any toxic fumes from the products. Our products are so safe that they can be used around Pets, Children and Allergy Sufferers. Whilst also being safe for the Planet. This does not affect their performance in any way. We’ve found that eco-friendly products produce the best possible results when cleaning these products. Teamed with our fully trained professional cleaning teams, allow us to give you a clean like no other. And our prices are also tough to beat.
So, if you need a Bottom Clean book and Tenancy Cleaning for your property, everything will be covered, and you will be left satisfied with the result.