Our fabulous Rug Cleaning London service involves a very Detailed and Deep clean for all kinds of rugs and it is part of our carpet cleaning service. We have only the most dedicated, fully trained and Insured carpet cleaners that know how to clean all types of rugs, oriental rug, long pile , short pile, persian rugs, thick tight pile and so on. They know what rugs need to be deep cleaned and what ones need a more delicate touch such as dry cleaning. They have full understanding of how to use all the cleaning products on certain Fabrics.
We can clean the Rugs where they are and there is no need to move them during our rug cleaning service. All of our products are 100% Safe for Pets, Children and Allergy Sufferers. This means there no need to take the Rug outside to clean.
OUR RUG CLEANING LONDON PROCESS
- We will firstly Thoroughly Vacuum the Rug to remove any Loose bits of Dirt and Dust particles.
- We will then Pre-Treat the Rug to Loosen and Lift any Stains or Spills that may be on the Rug. Sometimes Spills can’t even be seen as they Penetrate deep into the Rug’s Fibers but with this Pre-Treatment it helps bring these Spills to the surface.
- Then our highly Powerful Steam Pro Hot Water Extraction Machine the Pro 2000 comes into play. this machine is truly Amazing and is the most up to date Rug Cleaner available. It can reach an Amazing Temperature of 120 Degrees, this ensures that all nasty Bacteria and Germs are Killed whilst not Harming the fibers in any way. This machine allows us to mix our Shampoos and Products in with the water that cleans the Rug, and has a second Pipe that will suck the Dirty water straight back out leaving the Rug not too Wet.
- Once this stage has been Complete we will use Professional Spot Treatment on any remaining Stains. This is used for all those Extra stubborn stains that are really Embedded into the fibres.
- There is one more Stage that we can offer for an Additional price. It’s a Protection service to maintain the fibres inbetween cleans. This product is called Scotchguard. It acts as an Invisible Barrier fighting against Stains and Wear and Tear. It’s not completely Waterproof but does help Preventing the Stains from Penetrating the deeper fibres. The final stage is to simply leave the Rug to completely Dry. We Recommend 2-3 Hours depending on the Temperature of the room.
RUG CLEANING LONDON SERVICE WITH GUARANTEED RESULTS
Now all of our products are Eco-Friendly to ensure our bit for the safety of the Planet. We know that Eco-Friendly products are less Toxic and less Harmful to the fabrics, whilst still giving an Amazing carpet cleaning process. All of our products are also 100% Safe to be used around Children and Pets as well as Allergy Sufferers as mentioned before.
We want you to be as Comfortable as possible whilst we clean your Rugs. So we don’t want there to be strong Toxic Smells and Nasty Toxins floating around in the air putting you at risk. All we want to do is provide an Amazing, Safe Rug cleaning service that gives you the customer full Satisfaction. We want you to feel certain that you’ve received the best level of service possible, Encouraging you to spread your Experience with all your Friends and Family.
You can book our Brilliant Rug Cleaning London service through so many popular ways. We have Facebook Messenger, Email, Telephone Contact, Twitter and even a Live Chat option on our Website.
We have Friendly Staff in all area that are always Happy to assist you in any queries and Questions that you may have. Available to you 6 Days a week, we will continue taking Bookings on Bank Holidays and Weekends as normal No Extra Charges so that there is always a day and time Convenient to you.
Check also Dry carpet cleaning and Carpet Cleaning London or upholstery cleaning.
Prices start from £25
100% Satisfied Customers
We had Premium Clean in to give our living room couch a refresh and also to clean the basement broadloom, which had suffered under the onslaught of an old, rather barfy cat. Great results on both. Highly recommended!
Nick explained to me the best ways to spot clean, and also told me about cleaning services offered by the company for area rugs.
Great job by an excellent technician!!
Would definitely recommend Premium clean, specifically Nick, to family and friends.
Sofa looks fresh and will use them again.
Nick came on time and did a fantastic job, all the stains came out completely.
They using very big and professional machines, everything looks on a higher standard.
He is a very polite and nice person, very smiled and explained to me all the process.
I will definitely use this company in the future and highly recommend it to my friends and family.
Thank you for the great service.
I spent over an hour trying get an explanation and someone to come and clean the house. They did not return my calls and then I asked the Superviser to call. They didn’t call either. THEN THEY CHARGED MY MASTERCARD for the Clean they never did. Took me over a week to get a refund! Extremely unprofessional.
unfortunately the level of service was extremely poor and the property was left with dust and stains all over the rooms.
In addition to that, the cleaners didn’t follow the basic cov19 roles and they didn’t wear any masks even when they were not cleaning and in the same room as me (I’m 8 months pregnant). When we asked for them to wear the masks they pretend not to listen or we were told to leave the property empty
Windows are full of stains and dust so the area close to the window handle is dirty (it doesn’t seem it was even touched)
the electrical switches is full of dust
the floor still have the stains that were there before the cleaning team came
the freezer was not even open
and those are just a few pictures…
middle of the cleaning, I checked the rooms they were done and I immediately saw there were still dirty.
I tried to speak with the cleaners but nothing so I called the office to raise my concern and I was told I should not be in my house or I should stay in a room to wait for them to finish. They ensured me that the rooms would have been cleaned and I would have time to run through the rooms with the cleaners to speak about the service.
With my surprise when the cleaners finished, they left the house without saying anything, however one of them had to come back to the house as she left her scarf.
I took the opportunity to speak with the cleaner telling her I was not happy with the service, but she didn’t care and said it was clean for her
I called the office again and the customer service person was very rude because of my complains and because I said I don’t have any other options that put a negative review
After several complains, I was offer a refund of £15 (over £265 I paid)
Thank you very much.
Thanks will call you again
I called Premium Clean in London and asked for their dry carpet cleaning.
At first I was not sure if I wanted their service, but after they performed their job, I was stunned.
It took around 2 hours to clean out the carpets in the flat. It was such a pleasure to come home after them has visited. It feels like I have a completely new rugs.
I Recommend it to everyone!!!!