Now as you all know everyone cleans their teeth with toothpaste so it’s a product that is available in every home. But did you know that there is a lot of interesting uses for toothpaste that you may never of even dreamed of.
These ideas on how to use toothpaste are so simple and so effective, and let’s face it toothpaste isn’t the most expensive product in the world and you don’t even have to use a massive brand of toothpaste, a simple mild abrasive, a surfactant (detergent), and an antibacterial agent makes toothpaste a potent stain-fighter. But try to Stick with standard paste, not a gel as they are more effective. Here you are some ideas for cleaning with toothpaste:
- This one is going to Change the lives of Mums and Dads everywhere, Children love to express themselves in many ways and Drawing and making their masterpieces is one of their Favourites although it’s not always in the places you would agree on, Crayon on your lovely beige Painted wall is probably not one of the places that you Both agreed on. Crayon being a wax is to some extent Waterproof and can be Tough getting off without ruining the paint. Well if you Gently dab some Toothpaste with a Damp cloth onto the Masterpiece and Gently rub then Rinse with a Damp cloth you’ll be Amazed to see that your child’s Artwork is gone and your wall is back to its Original clean state.
- Water Rings on your Coffee table or Surface, no problem just Squeeze some Toothpaste onto the Affected area and give it a Scrub with a Toothbrush you may need to Rinse with a Damp Cloth and Repeat this process a few times but once finished you will have ring free surface.
- Now this one’s easy, Bathroom Sinks, Next time you’re Scrubbing away at your teeth just drop a blob of Toothpaste into the sink Scrubbing it around the whole sink then Rinse, Not only does this give it a Gleam it also makes the drain smell Minty Fresh.
- Toilets, now bleach is Normally used for this Particular place but i find that Bleach has such a strong Smell and can Linger for days. So i’d suggest grabbing your usual Toilet scrubbing brush and Squeeze a Fair amount of Toothpaste onto it, Now scrub under the Rim and around the Entire Toilet Bowl this will help Remove Limescale and it smells a whole lot better than bleach.
- Steam irons, Mineral deposits in water can stain an Iron’s Soleplate making it look Rough,Grubby and Old. All you need to do to Restore this is simply Apply a blob of toothpaste and work it into the plate with a circular motion then Use a clean cloth to remove and residue. shiney smooth clean soleplate.
- Yellowing Piano Keys, for all you Musicians out there you will know that after a while the piano keys can become Yellow or off Colour, these can be Restored simply with a Whitening Toothpaste this time simply rub each individual piano key gently with a damp cotton swab and a blob of toothpaste (whitening) then wipe dry and give it a Buff with a clean Cloth, the keys should be nice and White once finished.
- Most taps are Chrome and if you’ve noticed them getting Water Marks from Splashes and Spills Toothpaste has the answer just Rub some onto the Chrome and Wipe away with a Damp Cloth and you will see your Chrome Shine and Shimmer again.
- When you get out of the Shower and go to Admire yourself in the Mirror you can never see because of the Steam Misting it up. Toothpaste will act as a Defogger so that you can see Clearly just Smear some Toothpaste directly to the Mirror and Dry Wipe it off this will allow you to Admire yourself clearly.
- Patio furniture, Now this one will require a Scrubbing brush and some Will power but once you’ve Scrubbed a Mixture of Toothpaste and Water over your Furniture you’ll be Amazed at the Results, If you have White Furniture you can even use some Whitening Toothpaste to Restore the Whiteness.
- Jewelry, this one is a personal favorite, all jewelry after being worn for many years can loose its shine and glitz, access buildup of creams, skin, make-up and so on can make the piece look old and dull, grab yourself a toothbrush and give the desired piece a scrub with a blob of paste, rinse with some water scrubbing still if necessary and one you have rinsed all of the bubbled paste away you will be left with a sparkling diamond, jewel ect, as good as new.
And last but not least Carpet Stains, All those Expensive Carpet Cleaning products we all spend so much Money on well Stop grab the Toothpaste add it Directly to the Stained area and Scrub with a Toothbrush, Rinse with Warm Water and Repeat you will see the Stain Disappearing before your eyes.
So now not only can you have a dazzling smile but you can achieve a brilliant clean around your home as well, no need for expensive cleaning products, just grab a tube of good old toothpaste and get started, see for yourself how amazing the results can be.
Don’t hesitate to contact us, if you need further help with your domestic cleaning and you need any of our cleaning services in London.